Apr 8, 2012

Gabreila Bertante in Billa - 2




Brazilian model Gabriela Bertante is all set to try her luck in Kollywood. She will soon be seen shaking a leg with Ajith in his forthcoming Billa 2.

An excited Gabriela says, "I'd met the director, Chakri Toleti, when he was casting for an earlier movie. I expressed my interest to work in Indian films, and he told me he'd get back to me soon. And he kept his word. I was told that I'd be part of a song-and-dance routine in his next Billa 2, and I was very happy when I was told that I'd be sharing screenspace with Ajith."

Though Gabriela is yet to get her basic lessons in Tamil, she tells us she'd heard a lot about the Billa franchise. "My friends told me how big the film is in south, and the star status Ajith enjoys here. I was initially nervous about dancing with him, but he made me feel very comfortable on the sets. He's very professional, and at the same time, makes his co-stars feel welcome," she recalls.

The song, which has been composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja, was picturised in Goa and a studio in Mumbai. "It's peppy and fast-paced, and features Ajith, another model and me. I was dressed in lehenga choli, and had to do a lot of jhatak-matak for the song. It will be a very colourful number," she reveals.

Meanwhile, Ganriela will also be scorching the scene with Ravi Teja in Puri Jagannadh's Telugu film, Devdu Chesina Manushulu. "He has also cast me in his next with Pawan Kalyan and Ileana. I hope to sign more Tamil films now!"

Check out the spicy hot model here

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gabriela-Bertante/134329046626792

No comments:

Post a Comment